Modern equipment for Endoscopic Surgery
Modern equipment for Endoscopic Surgery
Contact Co. LLC
We are a manufacturer of leading-edge endoscopic equipment
Since 2001 Contact Co. has been engaged in manufacturing of high-quality endoscopic equipment for minimally invasive surgery. With a qualified team of developers and skilled workers the Contact Co. produces endoscopic systems and components for laparoscopy, arthroscopy, urology, bronchoscopy, gynecology and ENT.
We emphasize longevity and excellence for our products that have been developed in close cooperation with leading medical experts in minimally invasive technology. Our R&D department’s engineers draw on recent research results and bring new scientific ideas into life. In cooperation with our Production department they find solutions to satisfy our customers. Because of the large quantity of different variants and models we can offer an optimized solution with excellent price-performance ratio.
We are proud to be one of the first medical equipment production companies in Ukraine that were certified in compliance with ISO 13485 standard thus guaranteeing our customers proven quality. Our products are certificated in accordance with European Directive 93/42/EEC.
News and blog
– 3×1/3’’ 16:9 image sensors.
– High sensitivity requires less light from illumination.
– Ultra high definition resolution 3840×2160 pixels at 50Hz or 60Hz.
– High interference immunity from electrosurgery.
– Light enhancement increases the visibility of shadowed objects.
– Smoke reduction function.
– Up to 1600 TV lines horizontal resolution.
– Quad 3G-SDI and HDMI 2.0 outputs, simultaneous 4K and HD outputs.
– On-device HD video recording and image capturing (optional)
The insufflator maintains pneumoperitoneum under extreme conditions for reliability during all laparoscopic procedures. It offers real-time pressure sensing for increased accuracy during a procedure.
Active exsufflation in case of continuing excess pressure in the connected body cavity is taken for higher patient safety.
– automatic computer-supported check on device soft- and hardware when turning the unit on
– internal gas exsufflation valve is activated for automatical reduction of dangerous intraabdominal overpressure
– big 7” TFT display gives a quick overview of the rated and actual values of gas pressure, gas flow, alarms etc.
– setting of the working parameters is made by touching controls on touch-screen multilanguage menu
– high flow rate capacity of 45 l/min quickly compensates for even big gas losses
– insufflator’s Smart Continuous Flow algorithm ensures insufflation depending on the filling level of the body cavity, thus an optimized filling speed is achieved with fully automatic, situation-related insufflation pressure values. A continuous gas flow provides a filling procedure with small pressure fluctuations in the body cavity and a high average insufflation performance
– for eliminating of post surgery problems the insufflator is equipped with a high efficient gas heating subsystem
– evacuation of smoke and mist generated during electrosurgery and ultrasonic procedures can be made by pressing the footswitch
– the device can be used with gas bottles or central gas supply systems – input pressure range 4…100 bars
Endoscopic Video System:
1CMOS FHD Video Camera + LED Light Source
– 1×1/3” 16:9 CMOS ultra high sensitive image sensor
– full HD resolution: 1920 x 1080p
– 4 programmable control buttons on camera head
– 8 Endoscope scenes for using different type of endoscopes
– up to 10x digital Zoom, Mirror and Freeze functions
– built-in recording module for saving HD movies/stills on USB media (memory stick, HDD)
– high intensity LED light output (equivalent to 300W Xenon) at low power consumption
– extremly long LED service life – more than 50 000 hrs.
– full touch screen control for both camera and LED light source
ECONT-2002.1 camera delivers extremely clear and sharp image in full high definition standard by using a single CMOS solution. Even the finest details in tissue structures are distinguishable. The camera offers all necessary features for surgical use such as digital zoom, freeze as well as digital edge enhancement.
Fully digital signal processing results in the perfect picture, convenient and simple control of the camera.